Making a complaint
If you feel you need to make a complaint, the first thing we'll do is try to sort out any concerns you may have and find a solution. But if something has gone wrong and we haven’t been able to put it right, you can make a formal complaint to us.
You can find out more about how to make a complaint and how we will deal with your complaint in the information below.
We're committed to learning from every complaint we receive and improving things so we don’t repeat mistakes for different customers. By doing this, our aim is to deliver great customer experience as often as possible.
Our customer commitments
Our Customer Commitments set out how we'll deal with your complaint. We will:
- Acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days from when the complaint is received
- Provide a formal response within 10 working days from when the complaint is received
- Accept where we get things wrong, put it right and learn from our mistakes
You can find out more about our Customer Commitments here.
Complaints and compensation policies
For more details about how we deal with complaints and compensation, please take a look at our policies.
How to make a complaint
You can make a complaint in any of the following ways:
- By completing the form below
- By calling our Customer Service Centre on 01202 319 119
- By emailing us
- By writing to us at: Stonewater, Suite C, Lancaster House, Grange Business Park, Enderby Road, Whetstone, Leicester, LE8 6EP
Find out what you can expect from us when you make a complaint in our leaflet.
Housing Ombudsman Service
If you've made a complaint to us and are not happy with the outcome, you can contact the Housing Ombudsman Service eight weeks after you receive our final response.
The Housing Ombudsman Service is free and impartial, providing dispute resolution for landlords and customers.
You can contact the Housing Ombudsman Service in any of the following ways:
- Through their website
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone: 0300 111 3000 (9:15am - 5:15pm, Monday to Friday)
- By post: Housing Ombudsman Service, PO Box 152, Liverpool L33 7WQ