What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the storage of your device (e.g. smartphone or other electronic device), if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device's storage.
Once cookies are stored on your device's storage, they help analyse website traffic or let us know when you visit a particular feature on our site. Cookies allow websites to respond to you as an individual and help us provide you with a better website.
How can you manage your cookies?
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. By continuing to use our site, you accept collection of the cookies. If you have any concerns with the cookies collected on our site, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at firstname.lastname@example.org
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
- Session cookies. These allow our site to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site (e.g. customer log-in).
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to allow the site to remember your choice you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, our site may recall your viewing progress on a video or a panorama tour.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies do not directly store your personal information, but instead record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Find out more about the cookies used on this website here.
Who has access to your cookies?
You can also find about the cookies used on this website here.
Should you require further information about the third party cookies which Stonewater uses on the site, please do not hesitate to contact our DPO for more details at email@example.com
How long do we store your cookies for?
Some cookies, called "session cookies", remain on your computer only while your browser is open, and are automatically deleted once you close your browser. Other cookies, called "permanent cookies", remain on your computer or mobile device after the browser is closed.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us or our DPO, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy
This policy was published in September 2021.
We may change this policy from time to time without notice, effective immediately upon posting on the site. You will be considered as having accepted the change to this policy if you continue to use the site following an update. Please therefore check this page of the site periodically and carefully review any changes made.