Our retirement living properties give you the space and privacy you need to live independently, with access to support from our experienced and friendly team when you need it.
We offer flats and one and two-bedroom apartments and bungalows and more for people aged 55+ to rent. We also have some retirement living properties to buy.
All our retirement properties are designed to make your life easier, so you don’t have to worry about repairing and maintaining your home – we take care of that.
With Stonewater, you'll enjoy:
- Accessible accommodation – each property is fully self-contained, with its own front door, lounge area, kitchen and bathroom. Most schemes have a lift to upper floors and can be adjusted to your needs.
- Help when you need it – our experienced and friendly scheme staff are there to support you. Each property is also connected to a 24-hour alarm monitoring system in case of emergency.
- Facilities to live independently – many of our retirement living schemes offer indoor and outdoor communal spaces, laundry rooms, private parking and more.
To find out more about life at our retirement living schemes, hear from our residents.
Find a retirement living property
Ready to find a retirement living property? Browse more than 50 schemes across the UK and find one that’s right for you.See the map
Who can apply for a retirement living property?
Our retirement living properties are available to rent to anyone over the age of 55.
This accommodation might be right for you if:
- you're looking for a smaller, more manageable home
- You want to live in an environment with people over 55
- you’d like to live close to other people, with space to socialise
- you want the peace of mind that a 24/7 warden alarm system brings
We also have some leasehold retirement properties available to buy. Find out more.
How to apply
Once you’ve found a property that feels right for you, there are a few steps you need to take to apply.
- First, register your interest by filling in this form. Or you can call our Customer Service Centre on 01202 319119 to register your interest.
- Once you’ve registered your interest, we will pass your details on to our Allocations team, who will do some initial application checks (e.g. a credit check).
- Next, our Retirement Living team will get in touch with you to arrange an informal chat. We’ll talk more about your needs and general health and wellbeing, and give you the chance to meet the team at the scheme you’re interested in. We want to make sure that the property is a good fit for you and that we can offer the level of support you need. You are welcome to bring a family member or friend with you if you’d like to.
- We’ll then let you know as soon as possible if the property is suitable for you.
Not ready to move yet?
Fill out our form to register your interest in a scheme and join our waiting list.Register your interest