Repairs are prioritised depending on the seriousness of the defect, the impact it will have on the household, and the potential damage to the property.
Repairs are categorised as 'High Priority' or 'By Appointment'.
High Priority repairs
For repairs that could pose an immediate danger or cause serious damage, we will make sure that your home is safe and secure within 24 hours of you reporting it. If it is only possible to make a temporary repair during this time, we will then work with you to agree your next appointment so that we can make the repair permanent.
- Total failure of the electricity supply
- Complete failure of heating or hot water to property occupied by elderly or vulnerable tenants
- Major leaks which are uncontrollable and cannot be contained
- Lighting to communal stairways and corridors if dangerous
- Failure of a warden alarm or call system
By Appointment repairs
These are repairs which do not pose an immediate risk to health or safety.
- Repairs to any communal facility such as door entry system
- Kitchen repairs such as repairs to unit doors
- Easing and adjusting windows
- Minor plumbing work such as leaking overflows and repairs to taps