We believe the best way for us to improve our services is to work together with our customers. We value what you have to say about us and we welcome your ideas on how we can improve our services. After all you the customer, living in our homes and using our services, are the best people to tell us how we can be better.
Why get involved?
By getting involved and giving some of your time, no matter how little, you can make a real difference. You don’t need any special skills or qualifications and however you get involved, you will be warmly welcomed.
What’s in it for me?
Getting involved brings many rewards. You can meet new people, learn new skills, and help us to improve the services you and other residents receive. You’ll get satisfaction in knowing you have influenced decisions, and in seeing changes that you have helped to make happen. We will support to you to understand your role and make sure that you are never out of pocket for any activity that you take part in.
Why not give it a try?
Ways to be involved
It doesn't have to be time consuming or complicated to make a difference. Whether you have a few minutes to complete a survey, or whether you want to become more involved we have a range of options to suit you.
- Social Media – join our social media community and see what’s trending on Facebook & Twitter or have your say in our Community HUBB
- Scrutiny- we’re always looking for customers to scrutinise our services and help us improve. We're recruiting, join our scrutiny panel today.
- Estate Champions – a representative of your area, nominated by your neighbours, you will work with the Estates Officer to address local issues
- Online Panel – a less formal customer group who share their experiences and give us their views on hot topics
- Surveys – tell us what you think on issues which affect all of our customers
- Formal consultation - these are topics where we are legally required to consult with our customers
- Customer hubb: a community forum especially for Stonewater customers. You can also help us to keep the site a happy and positive place by becoming a Customer hubb Champion (log your interest by replying to the Customer Hubb Champion Role under Stonewater Hot Topics)