What is a petition?
If you and your neighbours would like us to consider a request where you live, you can get in touch in all the normal ways. But we understand that sometimes, you might want to submit a petition.
A petition is signed by a group of customers and can be used to request something that will benefit people in your local area.
In order to meet our criteria, a petition must have at least 10 signatures, or be signed by 50% of people in your scheme, whichever is lower.
If you've got a request that doesn't meet this criteria, you can still make it as a regular service request by contacting us.
How to submit a petition
To process your petition, we’ll need:
- The name of the person who’s happy to be the main point of contact for the petition. This person will be appointed as the “lead petitioner”
- The address of the lead petitioner
- Preferred contact details of the lead petitioner
- The name of the scheme the petition is about
- A copy of the petition with a clear covering letter and the signatures and addresses of anyone who’s signed
If you’ve got all that information ready and you’d like to submit a petition, please fill out the form below.