How do I find out the details for my Local Lead Flood Authority (LLFA)?
All areas have an Local Lead Flood Authority (LLFA) who is responsible for managing local flood risk. This could be your local authority or county council.
• Prepare and maintain a local risk management strategy
• Carry out works that manage flood risks
• Maintain a register of assets, these are features that have a significant effect on local flooding for example
• Investigate all flooding incidents and publish these
• Regulate watercourses
• Provide technical advice to those that need it
• Lead emergency planning and recovery after a flood
You can find out who your LLFA is here.