Managing transitions, Bedford
This project accommodates 17 people in one, two bedroom flats.
Bedford Borough Council, which manages the project is registered with the Care Quality Commission as a domiciliary care provider. Stonewater provides housing management and a full repairs service.
Funding is through a combination of the Supporting People Grant and also from the local authority domiciliary care budget.
Referral and applications procedure
- Referral needs to be made through a Care Manager
- Applications are considered by the Allocations Panel
- Staff from the project assess any suitable applicants and share relevant information with Stonewater
- Stonewater will make the final decision on applications
- Staff from the project will notify applicants of decisions
For further information please telephone 01234 408719
Managing Transitions Huddleston Wa,y Bedford, Beds, MK41 9RR