Pembroke House, Salisbury
Pembroke House is a Retirement Living scheme located in an attractive grade II listed building in the popular market town of Salisbury. The building was formerly the main Salisbury hospital and houses 38 self contained one and two bedroom flats. The ground floor flats are intended for those with limited mobility however the first floor flats are easily accessed via a lift and are ideal for those who like the added security of living above ground floor.
All flats have their own individual entrance off an internal corridor for added security.
Pembroke House is within walking distance of all local amenities and is with in easy reach of good transport links - the train station and the A36 are only a quarter of a mile away.
Additional benefits at Pembroke House include:
- A laundry room onsite.
- A guest suite for visitors (nominal charge).
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Large communal gardens with and outdoor seating and picnic areas
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- An active social committee, who arrange regular trips and functions
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
* The community room at Pembroke House is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Pembroke House, Fisherton Street, Salisbury Wiltshire SP2 7SX