We currently have opportunities available in Bedford, Leominster, Milton Keynes, Southampton, Salisbury, Paignton and Eastbourne
These are exciting times at Stonewater. Volunteering is regarded as a key mechanism by which communities can be strengthened.
There are people in local communities who have valuable assets, whether it be time, energy, skills or experience; all of which have the potential to enhance service delivery.
Voluntary activities will be developed to:
• Complement and enhance existing services
• Draw on the talents and energies of the local community
• Benefit both the customer and volunteer.
Volunteering with Stonewater gives you the opportunity to bring your skills to an organisation which embraces change and is open to new ideas. We would like to hear from you.
The benefits of volunteering:
• Strong induction programme which includes core e-learning
• Out of pocket expenses covered
• Continual support which includes coaching and development from a mentor
• Role specific training options which include qualification courses
Equality and Diversity
At Stonewater, Equality and Diversity plays an integral role. We recognise the value of diversity both in the communities in which we work and teams that serve our customers.
At Stonewater, anyone can maximise their potential in a discrimination-free environment. Everyone is entitled to fair, equal and courteous opportunities.
Our Equality and Diversity policy means that no job applicant or employee will receive less favourable treatment on grounds of sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion or belief (including non-belief), marital or partnership status, disability, race, pregnancy, maternity or age.