Our teams believe in hard work. We celebrate success and are always honest with each other. That feeling that everyone around you is pulling together to get things done and that when we work together we are unstoppable - that's all part of life at Stonewater.
At Stonewater, we believe that nothing is impossible. We're driven by our vision, mission and values, and inspire others to always strive to succeed. Our passion and determination is what sets us apart.
We're looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 collegues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial.
A career at Stonewater is a rewarding one, and provides you with the opportunity to bring your individuality and skills to an organisation which embraces change and is open to new ideas. As well as joining an organisation recognised as a ‘Two Star’ workplace in 2022 by Best Companies, and one of the Top 100 Large Organisations to work for in the UK as well as one of the Top 25 Best Housing Associations, you'll also enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and working towards accreditation for becoming a Disability Confident Leader, which allows us to record and report on disability, mental health and wellbeing in the workplace. We have also achieved accreditation for being an Advanced Employer for Investing in Ethnicity Maturity Matrix.
We believe that recruiting and retaining the right people is vital for our success. So if you want a stimulating and rewarding career that makes a real difference to people's lives, we would love to hear from you. Why not have a look at our current vacancies and see if we've got the perfect role for you.
But don't just take our word for it - find out direct from our colleagues what they think about working at Stonewater by watching our series of #8in5Challenge videos.
What's in it for you
- We are a Disability Confident Employer
- We are an Advanced Employer for Investing in Ethnicity Maturity Matrix
- We are committed to achieving equality, diversity and inclusion throughout the services we provide
A fantastic benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Family-friendly working environment, including flexible working
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Employee helpline, offering independent, confidential information, counselling and support
- Holiday trading
Continuous improvement and career progression at all levels, including:
- Comprehensive induction programme
- On-the-job training
- Studying for formal qualifications
- Attendance at conferences and seminars
- e-learning and workshops
- Secondment opportunities
- Job shadowing and coaching
- Housing Diversity Network Mentoring Programme