Eaton Close, Leominster
Eaton Close is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 24 spacious one bedroom bungalows. Bungalows benefit from their own private gardens.
The scheme is ideally situated on the southern approach to the historic market town of Leominster. In a tree lined setting you hardly know that the town centre is a short walk away. Local amenities are close by, level walking access to the shops and good transport links extremely close by. A modern Leisure Centre is close to the scheme and includes a meeting centre for support groups.
Additional benefits at Eaton Close include:
- Parking for tenants and visitors
- Domestic pets are allowed with written permission e.g. Fish, small birds, well behaved dogs may visit but must be managed at all times.
- Community room where social events take place alongside weekly bingo (available for hire*)
- Communal laundry is available to residents
- Newly refurbished communal areas.
* The community room at Eaton Close is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
At Eaton Close Stonewater provide a home visit on a weekly basis to assist with tenancy support. When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7) available for you to purchase if required.
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a bungalow in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Leominster, HR6 8LQ