Chaddesley Court, Dudley
Chaddesley Court is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 49 spacious one bedroom ground floor and first floor flats built around two internal ‘streets’ (first floor flats have gallery landings). Flats benefit from their own entrance accessed off an internal corridor for added security.
The scheme is ideally situated as it’s less than a mile away from Dudley town centre which boasts a good variety of shops as well as an indoor and outdoor market. Shops include supermarkets, a post office, newsagents, pharmacies, banks and cafes.
Additional benefits at Chaddesley Court include:
- A hairdressing salon and treatment room.
- On site games room where a games afternoon is hosted. Pool, jigsaws and board games are available at all times.
- Large meeting room * (available for hire)
- External scooter storage with charging point (additional weekly charge applies)
- A laundry room onsite.
- A communal boiler means residents don’t have the worry of arranging their own gas provider. Instead there is a weekly charge for heating and hot water (at an additional charge to the rent)
- Newly refurbished communal lounge where a number of social activities are hosted including coffee morning, craft afternoons and health & well-being sessions.
- Whole scheme is completely wheelchair accessible as there are two lifts.
- Large communal gardens with indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- A guest suite for visitors wishing to stay for a period of time (nominal charge).
- Regular coffee mornings, bingo evenings and the occasional excursion.
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- Parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
- An intensive management support service
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7).
* The community room at Chaddesley Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Wolverhampton Street, Dudley, DY1 3AJ