Williams Court, Bournemouth
Williams Court is a Retirement Living scheme in the desirable Westbourne area of Bournemouth and consists of 40 self contained apartments. Apart from one three-bedroom flat on site, all the apartments have one-bedroom and their own individual entrance off an internal corridor as well as; double glazing, central heating and secure entry systems. Most apartments look out onto the attractive gardens or front entrance - the scheme is set back from the road with large lawn.
Williams Court is close to Westbourne - a thriving shopping area with plenty of restaurants, shops, independent businesses and local entertainment. Amenities include a doctors surgery, a supermarket, a chemist, and a Post Office.
Westbourne is ideally located for access to the beaches and seafront, and central Bournemouth is only a 20 minute bus ride away (ten minutes by car). Take a 360 virtual tour of Williams Court, Bournemouth here.
- A laundry rooms onsite.
- A treatment room in the communal area for use by; hairdressers, doctors and a chiropodist - available from late 2017
- Residents arrange their own activities and social events, which include dominos and scrabble, drama performances, healthy exercise classes, bingo, and more
- A guest suite for visitors wishing to stay for a period of time (nominal charge).
- Three large community day rooms sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Large communal gardens with outdoor seating areas
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
* The community room at Williams Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Williams Court, 24-26 Poole Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH4 9DT