Warren Court, Dorset
Warren Court is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 63 self contained apartments (61 one-bedroom and two three-bedroom apartments) located in a quiet residential area, close to Richmond Hill in Bournemouth. All have their own individual entrance - off an internal corridor and benefit from; double glazing, heating and secure entry systems. Most have lovely views of the Bournemouth skyline or the mature gardens.
Warren Court is ideally situated for access to Poole, central Bournemouth, Parkstone and the glorious Dorset beaches. A beautiful large public park is next to the scheme providing access by foot into the town centre.
The local train station is just a ten minute drive - bus stops are near-by.
Local shops and amenities are a short walk away and offer a wide range of amenities, including a post office, a doctors surgery, a supermarket and restaurants.
The town centre is accessible by foot or by the local bus service.
Additional benefits at Warren Court include:
- Two laundry rooms onsite.
- A guest room - a studio flat with a bath, kitchen facilities (kettle, microwave) and a sitting room/bed area (small fee applies).
- Residents arrange their own activities and social events, which include a daily coffee morning, bingo, gardening club, puzzles and scrabble
- Two reading lounges
- A large roof terrace
- A community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Large communal gardens with outdoor seating areas
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability). Resident parking is in secure garage accessed via fob key with automatic garage doors – spaces are allocated by availability.
* The community room at Warren Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Warren Court, 22 St. Valerie Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH2 6PW