Shepherd Lodge, Andover
Shepherd Lodge is a Retirement Living scheme in Andover and consists of 30 one-bedroom flats and one two-bedroom bungalow. All flats have their own individual entrance via an internal corridor for added security.
There are local shops and amenities close to the lodge and a doctors surgery, chemist, a Post Office and several churches are approximately one and a half miles away.
There's a library in the town centre along with an array of retail and leisure facilities which can be reached by the local bus service in five minutes (or a 15 minute walk). Andover also provides a mainline train station with commuter links.
Additional benefits at Shepherd Lodge include:
- A laundry room onsite.
- Library with computer access for residents
- A guest suite for visitors (nominal charge).
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Large communal gardens with and outdoor seating and picnic areas
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- An active social committee who arrange regular trips and functions
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
* The community room at Shepherd Lodge is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Shepherd Lodge, Artists Way, Andover SP10 3TL