Raglan Court, Gosport, Hampshire
Raglan Court is a Retirement Living scheme set within the Borough of Gosport on the South Coast. It consists of 33 self contained, one and one two bedroom flats within a purpose built scheme. There's ground floor accommodation for those with limited mobility and first and second floor flats for those that like the added security of living above ground floor. First and second floors are easily accessed via a lift.
Gosport sits on a peninsular facing the city of Portsmouth and the Solent, with views to the Isle of Wight on the other side. It's close to the town of Fareham, it's landward border.
Formed by the amalgamation of the villages of Alverstoke, Brockhurst, Forton, Elson, Lee on the Solent, Bridgemary and Rowner, Gosport has evolved from a bustling Naval armaments dormitory to a thriving yachting and boating town.
Raglan Court sits right next to a bus stop with regular services into Gosport town centre - approximately one mile from the scheme.
Fareham is approximately four miles away and hosts a large shopping centre, a cinema, coffee shops, restaurants and retail stores. There are good transport links including a regular passenger ferry service between Gosport to Portsmouth which docks directly outside Portsmouths elegant Gunwharf Quays shopping centre and the famous Spinnaker Tower.
There are a couple of local shops and amenities close to the scheme including a pharmacy, a petrol station and the Gosport War Memorial hospital.
Additional benefits at Raglan Court include:
- A laundry room onsite.
- A guest suite for visitors wishing to stay for a period of time (nominal charge).
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Large communal gardens with and outdoor seating and picnic areas
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- An active social committee who arrange regular trips and functions
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
* The community room at Raglan Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
1-33 Gordon Road, Gosport, Hampshire PO12 3PT