Raglan Court, Brighton Hill, Basingstoke
Raglan Court is a Retirement Living scheme in the popular location of Brighton Hill, approximately one and a half miles from Basingstoke town centre. It consists of a mix of 34 self contained; studios, one-bedroom flats and two-bedroom bungalows. There is also one three-bedroom bungalow.
The ground floor apartments are for those with limited mobility however there is a lift to make access easy to the first floor apartments. All flats have their own individual entrance off an internal corridor for added security.
Local amenities include a supermarket, a chemist, a doctors surgery and a dentist. There is also a large retail park less than one mile away.
The nearest bus stop is 300 yards from Raglan Court with links to Basingstoke town centre with its array of retail and leisure facilities. Basingstoke also provides a mainline train station with links to London and the New Forest in Hampshire and offers easy access to the M3.
Additional benefits at Raglan Court include:
- A laundry room on site.
• Library with computer access for residents
• A guest suite for visitors wishing to stay for a period of time (nominal charge).
• A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
• Large communal gardens with and outdoor seating and picnic areas
• A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
• An active social committee, where residents like to arrange regular trips and functions
• Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
* The community room at Raglan Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
• Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
• Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
• Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
• Health and Safety building checks
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Raglan Court, Dankworth Road, Brighton Hill Basingstoke RG22 4LL