Crowholt, Wrecclesham, Surrey
Crowholt is a two storey Retirement Living scheme in Wrecclesham, Surrey and consists of 24 self contained one bedroom flats with their own individual entrance off an internal corridor for added security.
Local amenities in Wrecclesham include shops, a chemist, a doctors surgery and a dentist. The nearest bus stop is only 300 yards away and it is approx two miles to Farnham with tis train station (with links to London) and retail and leisure facilities.
Additional benefits at Crowholt include:
- A laundry room onsite.
- A large community day room with kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Large communal gardens with and outdoor seating areas
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- Residents are encouraged to arrange social activities and trips.
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
* The community room at Crowholt is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Crowholt, Echo Barn Lane, Wrecclesham, Surrey, GU10 4NL