Alfred Davey Court, Brighton
Alfred Davey Court is a Retirement Living scheme in Brighton with 29 self contained apartments. There are seven two-bedroom flats and 22 one-bedroom flats. All benefit from having their own individual entrance off an internal corridor for added security.
There are three supermarkets on the doorstep; Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Lidl and close by there's The Brighthelm Centre - a vibrant community centre where lots of different activities are held daily including a weekly food celebration from various different countries.
The town centre of Brighton is only a short walk away offering all the essential shops. Take a 360 virtual tour of Alfred Davey Court, Brighton here.
- A laundry room onsite.
- An active social committee who arrange regular trips and functions
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Several local companies supply and deliver meals
- Large communal gardens with indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- A guest suite for visitors wishing to stay for a period of time (nominal charge).
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
* The community room at Alfred Davey Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Alfred Davey Court, Bread Street, Brighton BN1 1TZ