Old Mill Court, Crowborough
Old Mill Court is a Retirement Living scheme located on Pine Grove in Crowborough, East Sussex and comprises of 37 self contained apartments. The majority of apartments are one-bedroom, however there are also some two-bedroom apartments within the scheme. All have their own individual entrance off an internal corridor for added security.
Old Mill Court has recently been refurbished and is set in attractive grounds in the popular Wealden district opposite an active community centre and library. It's a short walk to the town centre with its various local amenities including supermarkets, a doctors surgery, a pharmacy, a Post Office, cafes and shops.
The scheme is located just off the A26 between Royal Tunbridge Wells and Lewes - near the A21 and the A22 to London. The scheme is also on a main bus route and Crowborough is served by a mainline railway station with direct links to London. The scheme benefits from being close to Ashdown Forest in the High Weald area of outstanding natural beauty. Take a 360 virtual tour of Old Mill Court here.
- A laundry room onsite.
- On site hairdressing salon
- There is an active social committee who arrange regular trips and functions for residents
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Several local companies supply and deliver meals to scheme
- Large communal gardens with indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- A guest suite for visitors wishing to stay for a period of time (nominal charge).
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
* The community room at Old Mill Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Old Mill Court, Pine Grove, Crowborough East Sussex TN6 1DZ