Warwick House, Bedford
Warwick House is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 30 self contained apartments. There are 29 one-bedroom and one two-bedroom apartments. These are situated on the ground, as well as the first and second floor and are accessed by a lift. Flats benefit from their own entrance accessed off an internal corridor for added security.
Warwick House is a short walk away from the Bedford town centre and has a local bus and rail service. There is also the added benefit of a large supermarket 10 minutes away, a GP surgery less than a two minute walk, a local leisure Centre and a large park. Take a 360 virtual tour of Warwick House, Bedford here.
- Private parking for tenants and visitors
- Community room and kitchen where social events take place (available for hire*)
- Secure landscaped gardens and a patio area for you to enjoy.
- Wiltshire Farm Food delivery service to scheme
- The scheme benefits from a mobile library service and meals on wheels
* The community room at Warwick House is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7) available for you to purchase if required.
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119