Located in the UK's most central city, Derby. Highgates is ideally situated close to Derby City Centre and the bustling Intu Derby shopping centre. Home to a vast amount of retails shops, fitness centres, Derby theatre and the Showcase cinema there is plenty to do. Alternatively you can take a gentle stroll down to the River Derwent and enjoy the green surroundings of the Derby River Gardens.
Being situated in the central hub of the city, there are excellent transport links if you are looking to venture further afield. Buses are plenty and frequent and the train line offers links throughout Derbyshire and onto Nottingham.
Highgates consists of 38 self-contained one bedroom flats situated over four levels which can be easily accessed via foot or lift. Designed with security, privacy and independence in mind, the scheme main entrance that can only be accessed with a fob. Take a 360 virtual tour of Highgates, Derby here.
- Private parking for tenants and visitors
- Community room and kitchen where social events take place (available for hire*)
- Regular social activities including regular functions for residents such as coffee mornings, evening social activities, bingo and visitors.
- Air sourced heating
- Communal gardens and well appointed communal seating.
- Communal laundry is available to residents
- The scheme provides a door entry system for your safety and security
- A scooter store (weekly charge applied and subject to availability)
We Are Committed
At Stonewater we are committed in supporting our residents to live independently, and to do this we provide the following:
- Community alarm service for out of hours support, managed 24/7
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed, to help sustain independence
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as a mediator between Stonewater, assisting with various housing services
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing
- Health and Safety building checks
How To Apply
If you would like to find out more information, express your interest or be put onto our registration database for any vacancies in the future, please call us on 01202 319119 or fill in our enquiry form here.
Alternatively you can register through your local council and place bids when we advertise our properties.
Applicants for any of our scheme properties will need to undertake an eligibility assessment before they are considered for a property.