If you need immediate help, you must call 999 in an emergency.
How our team can help
If you are a Stonewater customer experiencing domestic abuse, your case will be allocated to a member of our Resolutions team who will be able to help you confidentially.
With your consent, we can:
- Refer you to specialist domestic abuse services who can minimise the risks to you and your family, explain your rights, and offer professional support
- Speak with you about your property and your housing needs (we may be able to assist you in removing a joint tenant from the tenancy - this will need to be agreed by both parties or you will need to seek independent legal advice)
- Put you in touch with specialist agencies that can help you take any legal action that is needed
- Use an independent, confidential translation service when needed
- Offer safe accommodation and housing support – find out more about our refuges and Safe Spaces.
Reach out to us today
To speak to our team confidentially about how we can help you, email email@example.com or call us on 01202 309 119. You can also refer yourself to our refuges and Safe Spaces.Find out more