Social Media house rules
Here at Stonewater, we welcome ideas, questions, comments and constructive feedback via a range of social media channels. We’re happy to help in any way we can and we look forward to hearing your views.
We want everyone to feel comfortable and confident interacting online, and we expect users to treat us and each other with mutual respect.
The following social media guidelines have been designed to provide a safe, high-quality social media environment for everyone. Please take a moment to read them:
- Be kind and courteous - we're all in this together to create a kind and welcoming environment across our social media channels
- Be constructive rather than negative. We're big on customer involvement at Stonewater and we want to work with you to improve our services
- Remember: you are wholly responsible for any content you post - including content that you choose to share - so choose wisely
- We will remove, block, ban and/or report users who communicate with us in a way that is:
- Unlawful, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, disruptive, sexually oriented or racially offensive
- Deceptive or misleading
- Infringing or violating someone else’s rights
We are committed to delivering a high standard of service for our customers, but also take the welfare of our employees very seriously. We will therefore protect our employees from any form of unacceptable behaviour from any followers, customers or the general public. This includes naming staff online, or posting their address, picture or other identifying details. We reserve the right to delete any such comments and block or ban those who post them.
If you do not wish to comply with our Social Media house rules, you must not post or comment on any of our social media channels. By using our social media channels, you accept and agree to abide by our rules.
Stonewater is active on the following social media channels:
Our social media channels are monitored from 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am - 1pm on Saturday. We will try to respond to your enquiries as soon as possible but please be aware it may take a little longer outside these hours.