Where can I find the latest official information?
Although most legal Covid-19 restrictions end from Monday 19 July, the Government has stated that while cases are high and rising, everybody needs to continue to act carefully and remain cautious.
- Testing when you have symptoms and targeted asymptomatic testing in education, high risk workplaces and to help people manage their personal risk
- Isolating when positive or when contacted by NHS Test and Trace
- Government expects and recommends that people wear face coverings in crowded areas such as public transport
- Being outside or letting fresh air in
- Minimising the number, proximity and duration of social contacts
You can read the full guidance here.