Reward prize draw Terms and Conditions Appendix: Privacy Notice
12.0 PRIVACY NOTICE
12.1 A copy of our privacy notice (below) is an appendix to the Reward prize draws Terms and Conditions.
Privacy information – Reward Prize Draw
1.0 HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
1.1 Stonewater is a landlord and committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
1.2 In this document we let you know how we use your information, specifically personal data in relation to the Reward Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) and what we do with it.
1.3 We have split this document into sections so that you can easily find the information you need. The document covers:
• The type of information we use about you.
• What we do with that information.
• How long we keep hold of your information.
• Who we might share your information with and why.
• Your rights.
• How to contact us.
1.4 You can contact us at any stage with queries or concerns using the details in the "Contact Us" section below.
2.0 WHAT INFORMATION WE USE ABOUT YOU
2.1 To identify who is eligible for the Prize Draw we calculate your Reward level of service using existing information stored on our business systems. In particular we use the following personal data relating to the named tenant and/or joint tenant:
• Name, address, post code, contact details and date of birth.
• Financial information such as current and past rent transactions on your main rent account, including whether you have debt or have in the past
• Court cost information including whether you have debt or have in the past
• Payment details, if you pay your rent by direct debit.
• Previous complaints about anti-social behaviour where they are proven
• Property history including previous tenancies with Stonewater
• Whether you have a MyHome account and your login history
3.1 We will request your consent to be entered into the Prize Draw and store this information on our system. You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Removing your consent will remove you from all future Prize Draws.
4.0 WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE HOLD
4.1 We use the information described in this document to ensure the Prize Draw is operated in compliance with the Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
4.2 Our legitimate interests may include (but are not limited to):
• Support our digital strategy by increasing the number of online transactions with us
• Support our service offer by encouraging tenancy and regulatory compliance
• Reduce negative expenditure on income recovery and ASB management
• Reduce the amount of low level debt
• Increase customer satisfaction
• Operate a legal, fair and transparent Prize Draw
• Eliminate the possibility of discrimination
• Prevent unlawful or illegal mis-use of the Prize Draw
• To create an auditable record of past winners
4.3 There are various ways we use your personal data, for example:
• To calculate and assign the correct Reward level of service
• To run the Prize Draw we generate a report of eligible tenants containing existing information then use a random number generator to select the winner(s)
• We will use your name, address, post code, date of birth and contact information to contact and verify the winner(s)
4.4 If in the future we need to process your personal data for a new purpose, linked to the Prize Draw we will provide you with further information about the nature and purpose of such proposed processing.
5.0 HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
5.1 For the purpose of the Prize Draw we use your information for the duration that you are in the Reward scheme.
6.0 WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
6.1 We will request your consent to use photograph(s) / video footage from any photographic / filming shoot for: media / PR, magazines, books, calendars, all online / digital platforms (i.e. website, social media), portfolios, exhibition material, editorial, advertising, or other promotional use.
6.2 Consent will be obtained and saved against the winner's electronic tenancy file.
6.3 The Association will publish the first name and the County of residence of the winner(s) of each draw on the Association’s social media platforms, publications, intranet and website - www.stonewater.org.
6.4 The Association will request additional permission to involve the winner in any promotions, including any images taken of the winner and/or their child/ren and any media, including in the Association’s printed publications, presentations, promotional materials, in the advertising of the Association’s goods or services or on the Association’s website(s). Consent will be documented on an internal form and saved against the winner's tenancy file.
7.0 YOUR RIGHTS
7.1 You have the right to:
• object to us using your personal data in certain ways
• have your personal data deleted from our systems in certain circumstances.
• request details of personal data which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018, including information about how we use that information.
• ask us to correct or update your information if you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete
7.2 If you would like us to look into any of these rights, please contact us and we will consider your request carefully. There may be circumstances where we still need to use your personal data in certain ways or keep hold of it, despite your request. If that is the case we will explain this to you.
7.3 You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners' Office if you believe that we have not used your information properly, or if you have any other concerns about the way in which we deal with your information.
7.4 Further information about your data protection rights appears on the Information Commissioner’s website
7.5 If you change your mind, or you are unhappy with our use of your personal data, please contact us.
8.0 WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
8.1 Consent can be withdrawn at any time by contacting our Customer Contact Team on 01202 319119.
8.2 The household will remain in the Prize Draw unless tenants withdraw their consent.
9.0 CONTACT US
9.1 If you have any queries or questions about the way we use your information in relation to the Prize Draw, or you would like to talk to us about any of your rights as set out above, please contact us:
Via email: email@example.com
Suite C, Lancaster House,
Grange Business Park,
Leicester, LE8 6EP
Via telephone: 01202 319119
10.0 LAST UPDATED
10.1 This notice is regularly reviewed and updated to ensure that it is accurate. This notice was last updated in October 2018.
10.2 Where there are substantial changes to this notice which might affect you, we will let you know via the Stonewater website www.stonewater.org.