Our ‘basic’ level of service:
- Receive contractual and statutory repairs to comply with Section 11 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985.
- Planned works for kitchens and bathrooms will not be carried out.
Reward Bronze repairs is limited to meeting the terms of our contract with customers, and our legal duties under Section 11 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985. This means that we would only be responsible for repairing the property structure and for keeping in working order installations for supplying water, gas, electricity and sanitation and for heating and hot water.
Reward Bronze level customers would see an increase in contact from staff to help them manage and improve the way they meet the terms of their tenancy agreement.
Reward Bronze is assigned to customers who are not meeting the terms of their tenancy agreement.
Customers who receive Reward Bronze will have:
- A debt on main rent account, or court costs within the previous three months.
- Or, an incident of proven anti-social behaviour within the previous three months.
Triggers to move up to Reward Silver:
- Three months with no debt on rent account.
- And no court costs.
- And no proven incident of anti-social behaviour.