What can I expect from Stonewater?

If you rent your home, in the event of flooding Stonewater will work with our insurers to ensure that you have alternative accommodation if you are unable to stay in your home or we will support you to stay with friends or relatives.

We will work with our contractors or one appointed by our insurer to dry out and carry out the necessary repairs to the structure of your home.

Stonewater will not replace any damaged personal possessions, so it's important that you have adequate contents insurance.