What to do before you contact Stonewater?

If you are having a problem with your neighbour, talking to them is often the simplest way to resolve things.

  • Calmly and politely point out to them how their behaviour is affecting you as they may not realise that their actions are causing problems to others.

If you have spoken to your neighbour but the problem persists you can report your complaint to Stonewater using one of the methods on our dedicated How to report Anti-social behaviour page.

In many cases we will ask you assist us with gathering evidence. It is really important for us to have specific, detailed written evidence to enable us to be able to take a case forward and deal with it appropriately. We can provide you with diary sheets to keep a note of any incidents as and when they happen. We are unable to keep cases open without ongoing evidence from you.