Home insurance

If you are a Leaseholder or Shared Owner under the terms of your lease, we are responsible for insuring the building.

If you are the Freeholder of a house or bungalow it will be your responsibility to insure the building you own.

Whether you are a Leaseholder or a Freeholder you have a responsibility to insure your contents.

The insurance policy has an excess, which is deducted from any claim. You will be required to pay the excess directly if the claim relates to works that you are responsible for arranging. If the works are to common areas then the excess will be added to the service charge.