Ashford close, Portsmouth
This project is for people with mental health needs and is spread over two houses, one of which provides 24/7 support for four people. The other provides 15 hours support per week for two people.
The project is managed by the Richmond Fellowship and funded by the Supporting People Grant and Portsmouth Mental Health Services. Stonewater provides a housing management service and a full repairs service.
Referral and Application Procedure
- Applications should be made through a Care Coordinator
- Applications are forwarded to the Portsmouth Joint Shared Referral Group which is made up of all mental health providers in the city
- The referrals are then put forward to the most appropriate mental health projects in Portsmouth
- The referrals are discussed and assessed by Stonewater and the Richmond Fellowship staff and applicants are invited to visit the project
- The Richmond Fellowship will write to the applicants with the decision
- The final decision on applicants rests with Stonewater
For more information and details about this project please telephone (02392) 678846.
Ashford Close, Wymering, Portsmouth, Hants, PO6 3UB.