Ashford close, Portsmouth
Ashford Close is located in Portsmouth and caters for people with mental health needs.
- Applications should be made through a Care Coordinator
- Applications are forwarded to the Portsmouth Joint Shared Referral Group which is made up of all mental health providers in the city
- The referrals are then put forward to the most appropriate mental health projects in Portsmouth
- The referrals are discussed and assessed by Stonewater and the Richmond Fellowship staff and applicants are invited to visit the project
- The Richmond Fellowship will write to the applicants with the decision
- The final decision on applicants rests with Stonewater
For more information and details about this project please telephone (02392) 678846.
Accommodation for Ashford Close is spread over two houses, one of which provides 24/7 support for four people. The other provides 15 hours support per week for two people.
Help and Support
The project is managed by the Richmond Fellowship and is designed to help residents who have mental health needs to get the support they need to be independent individuals.
The project is funded by the Supporting People Grant and Portsmouth Mental Health Services. Stonewater provides a housing management service and a full repairs service.
Ashford Close Wymering Portsmouth Hants PO6 3UB