Bartrum court, Bedford
This project accommodates six people with learning difficulties each within their own self-contained flats. The staff provide 24 hour support.
The Papworth Trust which manages the scheme, is registered with the Care Quality Commission as a domiciliary care provider. Stonewater provides housing management and a full repairs service.
Funding is through a combination of the Supporting People Grant and the local authority's domiciliary care budget.
Referral and application procedure
- Referral needs to be made through a Care Manager
- Applications are considered by the Allocations Panel
- Staff from the project assess any suitable applicants and share relevant information with Stonewater
- The final decision on applications rests with Stonewater
- Staff from the project notify the applicants with the decision
To obtain further information about the project and how to apply please telephone 01234 855029.
Bartram Court, High Street, Kempston, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK42 7BP