Bartrum close, Kempston
This project accommodates five people with learning disabilities within a combination of one and two bedded bungalows.
Bedfordshire A & R Team provides outreach support to one of the bungalows.
Leonard Cheshire provides 24 hour care with sleep in support to the other three bungalows. Leonard Cheshire is registered with the Care Quality Commission as a domiciliary care provider. Stonewater provides housing management and a full repairs service.
The project is funded via the Supporting People Grant and also the local authority Domiciliary Care Budget.
Referral and application procedure
- Referral needs to be made through a Care Manager
- Applications are considered by the Allocations Panel
- Staff from the project assess any suitable applicants and share relevant information with Stonewater
- The final decision on applications rests with Stonewater
- Staff from the project notify the applicants with the decision
To obtain further information about the project and how to apply please telephone 01234 853826.
Bartrum Close, Kempston, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK42 7FA