The Firs, Meriden
The Firs is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 34 spacious one bedroom flats on ground and first floor. Flats benefit from there own entrance accessed off an internal corridor for added security.
The scheme is ideally situated, with strong transport links The Firs is located less than 7 miles away from Birmingham, Coventry and Solihull with the nearest bus stop a mere 20 yards away. Shops include supermarkets, a post office, newsagents, pharmacies, banks and cafes are less than a five minute walk from the scheme.
Additional benefits at The Firs include:
- Parking for tenants and visitors
- Community room where social events take place eg) coffee mornings, games night, skittles (available for hire*)
- Communal gardens including well appointed communal seating.
- On site hairdressing salon
- On site treatment room
- On site laundry facilities for residents
- Adapted bathroom facilities
- On site guest room
* The community room at The Firs is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on:01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Maxstoke Lane, Meriden, Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 7NT