St David's Court, Oldbury
St Davids Court is a Retirement Living scheme with a total of 31 one bedroom flats located either on the ground floor, first floor or second floor (a lift services first and second floor accommodation).
The scheme is located in the heart of Oldbury with easy access to banks, shops and large supermarkets - found in a typical town centre setting.
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Regular activities such as: coffee mornings, bingo, ‘Weight Watchers’, exercise classes
- A pleasant communal garden
- Communal laundry facilities
- Private parking.
- A community alarm for out of hours support (managed 24/7) along with CCTV, alarms and a fobbed door entry system
* The community room at St David’s Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A 24/7 alarm monitoring service.
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Birmingham Street, Oldbury B69 4DU