Montpelier House, Kenilworth
Montpelier House is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 14 spacious one bedroom and studio apartments on ground and first floor. Flats benefit from there own entrance accessed off an internal corridor for added security.
The scheme is ideally situated in the heart of Kenilworth with the Clock Tower and many local amenities in walking distance. There are excellent transport links located around Montpelier House with the nearest bus stop 200 yards away; hourly service to Coventry and Leamington Spa and regular services to/from Birmingham to Stratford Upon Avon.
Additional benefits at Montpelier House include:
- Parking for tenants and visitors
- Community room where social events take place coffee mornings, (available for hire*)
- Communal gardens including.
- On site guest room,
- On site laundry facilities for residents
- An intensive management support service
* The community room at Montpelier House is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat or a studio apartment in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Kenilworth, CV8 1LA