Jephson court, Coventry
Jephson Court is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 23 spacious one bedroom ground and first floor flats. Flats benefit from their own entrance accessed off an internal corridor for added security.
The scheme is ideally situated with many local amenities in walking distance, level walking access to the shops and good transport links extremely close by with the closest bus stop 50 yards away for the short journey into the city centre and local shopping precinct.
Additional benefits at Jephson Court include:
- Parking for tenants and visitors
- Community room where social events take place eg) coffee mornings, bingo. (available for hire*)
- Communal gardens including well appointed communal seating.
- Guest Room available at small fee
* The community room at Jephson Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on01202 319119
Coventry, CV2 1PS