Herald Court, Dudley
Herald Court is a Retirement Living scheme for residents aged 60 years and over. The scheme comprises of 34 one bedroom flats located on the ground floor, first floor or second floor with a lift and a stair lift to provide easy access to the flats on upper floors.
The scheme is ideally situated as it’s 100 yards from the nearest bus stop and only 300 yards away from Dudley town centre. Dudley town centre boasts a good variety of shops as well as an indoor and outdoor market. Shops include supermarkets, a post office, newsagents, pharmacies, banks and cafes. The scheme holds regular social activities including: coffee mornings, bingo and occasional party nights in the communal lounge (with kitchen). There is also a library and a games room.
Other benefits include:
- A communal laundry facility.
- A community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents on the ground floor (available for hire*) and an additional lounge room on the first and second floor.
- A guest suite for visitors wishing to stay for a period of time (nominal charge).
- A secure storage/charging area for mobility scooters (yearly maintenance fee).
- A large communal garden with seating.
- A community alarm for out of hour’s support (managed 24/7)
- An intensive management support service
- CCTV, alarms and a fobbed door entry system.
* The community room at Herald Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Priory Street, Dudley, DY1 1EW