Cawston house, Warwick
Cawston House is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 18 spacious one ground and first floor flats. Flats benefit from there own entrance accessed off an internal corridor for added security.
The scheme is situated near the town of Warwick with many useful local amenities a short walk away. In addition to this there is an hourly bus service that takes you into the heart of Leamington Spa.
Additional benefits at Cawston House include:
- Parking for tenants and visitors
- Community room where social events take place alongside weekly bingo and coffee mornings.
- Communal gardens including well appointed communal seating.
- Communal laundry is available to residents
- On site hairdressing salon
- Adapted bathroom facilities
- Local mobile library service
- An intensive management support service
* The community room at Cawston House is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Warwick, CV35 8TR