Caldwell Court, Hereford
Caldwell Court is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 28 spacious one bedroom ground floor and first floor flats. Flats benefit from their own entrance accessed off an internal corridor for added security.
The scheme is ideally situated in quiet surroundings close to the heart of Hereford City with all the advantages of city living right on your door step – close to a Doctors surgery, shops and other local amenities.
Additional benefits at Caldwell Court include:
- Stair lift access to first floor flats.
- Private parking for tenants and visitors (limited availability)
- Pleasant communal gardens.
- Regular visits by hairdresser and Chiropodist to the scheme
- Domestic pets are allowed with written permission e.g. Fish, small birds, well behaved dogs may visit but must be managed at all times.
- Community room coffee mornings are held regularly and a small library is kept with books being changed every six weeks.(available for hire*)
* The community room at Caldwell Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
At Caldwell Court Stonewater provide a home visit on a weekly basis to assist with tenancy support. When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Hereford, HR4 9JD