Burton Gardens, Weobley
Burton Gardens is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 60 spacious one and two bedroom bungalows. Bungalows benefit from their own private gardens.
The scheme is ideally situated just a short walk from the centre of the picturesque village of Weobley, is part of the famous ‘Black and White Village Trail in the North of Herefordshire. While the village retains its old world charm it does have some modern facilities which include; a small, but well stocked supermarket, post office, newsagents and other amenities.
Additional benefits at Burton Gardens include:
- New ground source heating in properties, helping to improve residents welfare and lower energy bills
- Parking for tenants and visitors
- Domestic pets are allowed with written permission e.g. Fish, small birds, well behaved dogs may visit but must be managed at all times.
- Community room where social clubs organise regular events such as; day trips, monthly lunch club, afternoon tea and bingo, quizzes and party nights. The Whist Club is also a regular feature and the scheme benefits from visits by Chiropodists.(available for hire*)
- Communal laundry is available at a small charge
- Guest room available at a small charge
* The community room at Burton Gardens is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
At Burton Gardens Stonewater provide a home visit on a weekly basis to assist with tenancy support. When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7) available for you to purchase if required.
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a bungalow in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Weobley, Hereford, HR4 8SR