Brannigan Court, Tewkesbury
Brannigan Court is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 34 spacious one bedroom ground and first floor flats. Flats benefit from their own entrance accessed off an internal corridor for added security. Brannigan Court has recently benefited from an extensive refurbishment.
The scheme is ideally situated in the heart of Northway with many local amenities in walking distance, level walking access to the shops and good transport links extremely close by for the short journey into the centre of Tewkesbury - a quaint town, with an open air market twice a week on Wednesdays & Saturdays. There are plenty of local amenities including, local day centre, medical centre, hospital, library, theatre and Tewkesbury Abbey.Take a 360 virtual tour of Branningan Court, Tewkesbury here.
- Parking for tenants and visitors
- Modern new Community room where regular social events take place alongside weekly bingo and coffee mornings (available for hire*)
- Communal gardens including well appointed communal seating.
- A modern communal laundry is available to residents
- Adapted bathroom facilities - most flats have DDA compliant level access wet room shower facilities.
- An intensive management support service
- A treatment room with salon facilities & a nail bar
* The community room at Brannigan Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services E.g. rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and well-being.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Tewkesbury, GL20 8UD