Brailsford drive, Smethwick
Brailsford Drive is a Retirement Living scheme for people aged 60 years and over, in a tree lined setting and consists of 40 one bedroom flats with a private carpark. Flats are a mix of walk-up properties and communal entry flats.
The property is located in Smethwick – a multi national town which is becoming increasingly affluent. It’s close to Birmingham city centre and has excellent transport links. Brailsford Drive is less than 100 yards from local shops, amenities and a post office, offering a typical town setting right on your doorstep.
- All flats look over the communal gardens
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Several on site activities including coffee mornings and bingo.
- A community alarm for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- CCTV, alarm systems and a fobbed door entry system
- Limited parking for residents and visitors
- A stair lift to access first floor accommodation
* The community room at Brailsford Drive is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A 24/7 alarm monitoring service.
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
High Street, Smethwick, B66 3NH