Arkwright Court, Leominster
Arkwright Court is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 35 self contained one bedroom ground and first floor flats. Flats benefit from their own entrance accessed off an internal corridor for added security.
The scheme is ideally situated in the heart of the historic market town of LeominsterLocal amenities are close by, level walking access to the shops and good transport links extremely close by. Leominster Community Centre is close to the scheme, this is the local hub for several groups including support groups and the local playhouse cinema.
Additional benefits at Arkwright include:
- Private parking for tenants and visitors
- Domestic pets are allowed with written permission e.g. Fish, small birds, well behaved dogs may visit but must be managed at all times.
- Community room where social events take place alongside weekly bingo (available for hire*)
- Regular social activities held on scheme such as coffee mornings, bingo, relaxation therapy, quiz and games nights as well as communal lunches
- Large communal gardens including greenhouse, potting shed and well appointed communal seating
- Communal laundry is available to residents at a small charge
- The scheme also benefits from visits by health care professionals as well as milk and paper deliveries.
- The scheme provides a door entry system for your safety and security, alongside CCTV around the scheme.
* The community room at Arkwright Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
At Arkwright Court Stonewater provide a home visit on a weekly basis to assist with tenancy support. When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7) available for you to purchase if required.
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Arkwiright Close, Leominster, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR6 8NF