Arkwright Court, Leominster
Arkwight Court is ideally situated in the heart of the historic market town of Leominster, surrounded by the wonderful rolling hills of The Marches; the border land between England and Wales. With breath-taking views, architectural delights and green succulent gardens there is plenty to enjoy andthe perfect place to make your home.
A historic market town…
Arkwight Court is ideally situated in the heart of the historic market town of Leominster, surrounded by the wonderful rolling hills of The Marches; the border land between England and Wales. With breath-taking views, architectural delights and green succulent gardens there is plenty to enjoy and the perfect place to make your home.
Within walking distance…
Local amenities are only moments away and provide a great variety of shops with level walking access. You’ll find a vast amount of eateries, supermarkets and high street fashion retailers to suit all your shopping needs. Leominster Community Centre is local hub for several groups including support groups and the local playhouse cinema.
Peace of mind…
Each of the 35 self-contained one bedroom ground and first floor flats have an individual entrance via an internal corridor to optimise security and enable peace of mind, they have been created with a resident focus.
- Private parking for tenants and visitors
- Community room and kitchen where social events take place (available for hire*)
- Regular social activities
- Landscaped internal gardens including a greenhouse and potting shed
- Communal laundry is available to residents
- Guest suite for visitors wishing to stay for a period of time (nominal charge)
- CCTV around the scheme
We are committed…
At Stonewater we are committed in supporting our residents to live independently, and to do this we provide the following:
- Community alarm service for out of hours support, managed 24/7
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed, to help sustain independence
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as a mediator between Stonewater, assisting with various housing services
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing
- Health and Safety building checks
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Scheme address: Arkwright Close, Leominster, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR6 8NF