Wavell Court, Aldershot
Wavell Court is a Retirement Living scheme ideally located close to the centre of Aldershot consisting of a mix of 23 one-bedroom and two-bedroom flats. The ground floor apartments are for those with limited mobility with first and second floor apartments accessed via a lift for those who prefer the security of living above ground floor.
Aldershot provides a variety of shopping opportunities, a cinema, restaurants and a swimming pool. There's also several doctors surgeries to choose from. Aldershot offers several public green areas, the closest being Manor Park which is a two minutes walk away.
There is also a frequent bus service to the town centre and the train station is less than one mile away. Additional benefits at Wavell Court include:
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Large communal gardens with and outdoor seating
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- Residents are encouraged to arrange regular trips and social functions
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
- Laundry room
* The community room at Wavell Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
21-63 Wavell Court, Raglan Close, Aldershot, GU12 4PG