Teazle ground court, Barn Glebe, Trowbridge
Teazleground Court is a Retirement Living scheme half a mile from Trowbridge town centre consisting of 30 one-bedroom self contained flats. All flats have their own individual entrance off an internal corridor for added security.
Trowbridge offers an abundance of local shops and amenities and the local bus service stops immediately outside the scheme.
Additional benefits at Teazleground Court include:
- A laundry room onsite.
- Library with computer access for residents
- A mobile hairdresser who visits the scheme
- A guest suite for visitors (nominal charge).
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Large communal gardens with and outdoor seating and picnic areas
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- An active social committee who arrange regular trips and functions
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
* The community room at Teazleground Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on01202 319119
Teazleground Court, Barn Glebe, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 7JY.