Tanglewood Lodge, Poole
Tanglewood Lodge is a Retirement Living scheme consisting of 34 self contained one-bedroom apartments with their own individual entrance off an internal corridor for added security. The apartments all have double glazing, heating and secure entry systems in place, and most flats have lovely views of the gardens and woodlands beyond.
Tanglewood Lodge is surrounded by woodland and from the back gate there is a lovely walk to Upton Heath Nature Reserve with its lake and heathlands. Located in Creekmoor, this scheme is ideally situated for easy access to Poole and the beautiful Dorset beaches beyond - reached by local transport links.
The local train station is just a ten minute drive from Tanglewood Lodge. Local shops and amenities are a short walk away and offer a wide range of amenities, including a post office, a doctors surgery, a supermarket and restaurants. Take a 360 virtual tour of Tanglewood Lodge, Poole here.
- A laundry room onsite.
- Guest suite for visitors to stay for period of time (small charge applys)
- Tanglewood Lodge boasts a conservatory off the communal lounge, which can be used as a separate space.
- Residents arrange their own activities and social events, which include a daily coffee morning, bingo, gardening club, puzzles and scrabble
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Large communal gardens and outdoor seating areas
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
- Scheme improvements will be taking place in 2018 to include redecorating and modernising communal areas and facilities.
* The community room at Tanglewood Lodge is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Tanglewood Lodge, 89a Petersham Road Creekmoor, Poole, Dorset BH17 7DW