Raglan Court, Salisbury
Raglan Court is a Retirement Living scheme situated in a cul-de-sac in the St Pauls ward on the outskirts of Salisbury and consists of 35 self contained flats (31 one-bedroom flats and four two-bedroom flats). All have their own individual entrance via an internal corridor for added security. The ground floor apartments are for those with limited mobility and the first floor apartments are easily accessed via a lift.
Salisbury city centre is approximately one mile away offering s a wide variety of retail, leisure and community facilities.
Locally, within walking distance, there's a convenience store and a local Waitrose.
Odstock hospital is approximately two miles away and there's good transport links - the scheme is close to the A36 and the train station. There's also local bus service with routes to the hospital and city centre.
Additional benefits at Raglan Court include:
- A laundry room onsite.
- A guest suite for visitors (nominal charge).
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- Large communal gardens with and outdoor seating and picnic areas
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- An active social committee who arrange regular trips and functions
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7).
* The community room at Raglan Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Raglan Court, Russell Road Salisbury SP2 7NE