Mulberry Court, Newbury
Mulberry Court is a Retirement Living scheme in the centre of Newbury and consists of 23 flats (19 two-bedroom flats and four one-bedroom flats) which are located on three floors with lift access. Flats benefit from their own entrance accessed via an internal corridor for added security.
The scheme has a vibrant community lifestyle and is in walking distance of the town’s amenities with the local shopping centre only five minutes away.
There are good transport links close by with the nearest bus stop a five minute walk away and the train station ten minutes away. Take a 360 virtual tour of Mulberry Court, Newbury, here.
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents (available for hire*)
- On site laundry facilities
- Large communal gardens with outdoor seating areas
- Adapted bathroom facilities- most flats have DDA compliant level access wet room shower facilities.
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- Residents are encouraged to arrange social activities and trips.
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
- A treatment room for personal care and hairdressing
* The community room at Mulberry Court is available for hire by external agencies. Please contact us for more information on: 01202 319119
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services Eg rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
For more information about this scheme please call us on 01202 319119
Mulberry Court, Oddfellows Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5GP